1. ADVOCATING FOR CHANGE
This toolkit supports planning for advocacy efforts and responding to opposition
2. CREATING AND MAINTAINING COALITIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
This toolkit provides guidance for creating a partnership among different organizations to address a common goal.
3. ASSESSING COMMUNITY NEEDS AND RESOURCES
This toolkit provides guidance for conducting assessments of community needs and resources.
4. INCREASING PARTICIPATION AND MEMBERSHIP
5. DEVELOPING STRATEGIC ACTION PLANS
This toolkit aids in developing a vision, mission, objectives, strategies, and action plan for the effort.
6. ANALYZING PROBLEMS AND GOALS
This toolkit helps in analyzing personal and environmental factors that influence the problem to be addressed.
7. IMPLEMENTING SOCIAL MARKETING
This toolkit assists in developing a social marketing effort to promote the adoption and use of innovations.
8. INFLUENCING POLICY DEVELOPMENT
This toolkit provides guidance for bringing about policy change in organizations and communities.
9. IMPLEMENTING SOCIAL MARKETING
10. DEVELOPING AN INTERVENTION
This toolkit provides supports for developing core components of a community intervention and adapting them to fit the context.