The Network for the Advancement of Black Communities (NABC) and the CEE Centre for Young Black Professionals (Through their Black to the Future Community of Practice) is implementing the Black Community Recovery and Healing Program (BCRH), a new program funded by the Laidlaw Foundation.
Join us in kicking off the Black Community Recovery and Healing Program with our incredible capacity-building learning labs!
Project Design + Grant Writing with the Youth Opportunities Fund, OTF on Thursday, May 6th from 6 pm to 8 pm
- A deeper understanding of YOF Grant
- BY the community, FOR the community→ Major Principle of YOF Grant
- Grant Types
- Eligibility Criteria
3. How to Design a Program + What is your program?
- Context of work: Why are you doing this work? Why does it matter?
- Activity: Jamboard + Worksheet → Case Study Example
4. Steps and best practices to applying for the Grant
- Decision-making from a funder perspective
- Outcome-based funding: will the client/population be better off after your program?