The Network for the Advancement of Black Communities (NABC) and the CEE Centre for Young Black Professionals (Through their Black …
February 22, 2022
1) Problem Development 101→ thinking through the challenge: what is the org trying to address? How do you know this is the need?
- Program Cycle
- The evaluation cycle begins again: what are the new concerns?
2) Learn how to embed evaluation in the program planning stage - 1hour
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Developing an evaluation culture
- Why is consistent evaluation important
- Building data collection and analysis into the program
3) Learn how to focus evaluation to meet accountability & learning requirements- 1hour
- Knowledge Mobilization
- How do you make evaluation meaningful, culturally responsive, accessible etc
- Disseminating information to key stakeholders and community
- Methodology → how do you collect results and feedback (focus groups vs surveys)
- Program Development + Evaluation with Neil Price 03:00:00