Since launching in 2010, Tristan has been internationally recognized as a documentary filmmaker and cinematographer with a focus on digital storytelling. He has produced films for distinguished organizations like the Canadian Cancer Society, Elevation Church and the Peel District School Board as well as worked with internationally recognized brands like Apple, and Foresight Group.
He was awarded the New Emerging Artist Award and Best Music Video director at several Independent Film Festivals.
His expertise in having a unique and authentic storytelling approach has also opened up amazing opportunities to work with brands like Muna Luchi Bride, which has lead him to produce projects in South Africa, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Bermuda, and all across the United States.
Tristan continues to develop creative ideas through his company with a desire to tell some of the most important stories in society today. Tristan’s focus on preserving his clients voice while making genuine connections is his secret sauce.
Outreach methods and tools
- Creating your organizations ‘Story’ for digital channels
- How creating a digital storytelling framework can support larger organizational objectives
- Content Mapping focused on your ‘Story’
Tracking and Data Collection
- Internal and External Advertisement
- Definition and Importance of SEO
- Networking strategies online through digital storytelling
- Basic understanding of how this can be utilized
- Specific trends/statistics on an analytic dashboard that are important to look out for
- Third party apps that can be used
Accessible and free or affordable products/tools for virtual environment
- Best times/dates to post
- Post scheduling automation
- Timeline Structure + Post Presentation → focusing on the brand